The early-bird registration deadline for the International Medical Geography Symposium (IMGS) being held in Durham, 10-15th July 2011, is the 11th February 2011. The early-bird registration fee is £250 (£175 students). After this date the registration fee is £275 (£200 students). The registration fee includes admission to all of the sessions, Sunday evening wine reception with canapés, conference dinner, fieldtrip, buffet lunches and refreshments, and a conference pack.
UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)