This interdisciplinary conference is part of an AHRC funded project to investigate the history of performance in, and about, psychiatric asylums and hospitals since the 19th century. The conference will take place on 17th an 18th of September 2012 at Corpus Christi College, Cambridge and the organisers welcome abstracts from across all disciplines. It is anticipated that selected papers from the conference will be included in the publication that is being produced as part of the grant. Click here for details or download the Confined Spaces Eflyer.
UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)