An opportunity has arisen for a fully funded PhD scholarship at the UWE Faculty of Health and Life Sciences to study the effects of music making on the health and wellbeing of disadvantaged young people. Further information can be found here and in the Music and Health PhD Proposal. The closing date for applications is Sunday 13th May 2012.
UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)