CMH Directors Jane Macnaughton and Martyn Evans invite you to download the new Centre for Medical Humanities Newsletter Easter Term 2012. Feedback from Affiliates, Fellows and friends of the Centre has suggested that you might be interested to hear a summary of what we are up to plus news of upcoming events that you might want to get into your diary. Highlights this term are our ‘About Face’ exhibition, including a talk by novelist Pat Barker. We are also introducing our new Senior Lecturer, Dr Felicity Callard, in this issue and welcoming Professor Christine Milligan, who will be with us this term as visiting fellow. We very much hope you will have the chance to meet them this term and also enjoy getting involved in our activities.
UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)