Readers of the CMH blog are warmly invited to a private screening of Centrefold: An Animated Documentary about Labiaplasty, 11am Thursday 7 June at the Tyneside Cinema in Newcastle. Tickets are free but reservations are essential. To reserve a place please email the Centrefold project. More information is available from the Centrefold Web site. The project is supported by the Wellcome Trust.
UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)