Psychoanalysis and Politics:
Shared Traumas, Silent Loss, Public and Private Mourning
Autumn Symposium, 19 and 20 October
British Psychoanalytical Society, 112a Shirland Road, London
The symposium questions the junctions of the private and the public when it comes to trauma, loss and the work of mourning, which challenge our very notions of the individual and the shared, asking: What do we mean by working through the past? Download the Shared Traumas Conference Poster.
UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)