In association with The Vox Lab, Jamie Wilkes hosted this radio programme on Resonance104.4fm in the week leading up the The Voice Symposium. A beautifully produced, polyvocal discuussion of the qualities of the human voice, it features contributions from Sophie Scott, Emma Bennett, Joe Banks, Pradheep Shanmugalingam, Carolyn McGettigan and Holly Pester.
UK Blog Awards 2014
Join the conversation
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)