For those of you who have not yet seen Luke Fowler’s Turner-Prize nominated film on R.D. Laing (see Cheryl McGeachan’s review on the CMH blog), “All Divided Selves” will be showing several times a day at Tate Britain in London until 6 January 2013. See here for further information.
UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)