Position: Health Humanities Networking and Impact Fellow, University of Nottingham.
Hours/Duration of Assignment: 30 hours per week, for a period of 5 months
Duties/Responsibilities: This position is in association with an initiative to bring together strands of research, within the University, on how arts and humanities informs and transforms healthcare, health and wellbeing. We are looking to appoint a Networking and Impact Fellow, for a period of 5 months, starting February 2013.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collating and presenting all current work in this field, at the university, on the Nottingham Health Humanities forthcoming web page;
- Exploring links with external organisations to determine potential routes to impact;
- Identifying areas of research suitable for external promotion and publicity;
- Identifying linked research interests, and areas of particular alignment with external funding opportunities;
- Mapping current research in the field, both nationally and internationally;
- Advancing the profile of NHH as a ground-breaking initiative in health humanities, already well-established in health language and literature.
- This appointment may suit an early career researcher or non-academic applicant with a clear background in networking and impact as an internship
- Previous experience in a research role
- Experience in events organisation is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to network and promote an initiative/organisation etc.
Closing Date: Monday 4th February.
To Apply: Please apply ASAP using your covering notes to state your relevant skills and experience. Ensure that an up-to-date CV and phone number are uploaded to your Unitemps account. Full details are available here.