Readers of the Centre for Medical Humanities blog may be interested to note the provisional programme for the 2013 British Society for Literture and Science Programme has just been announced here. There are a number of medical humanities panels including “Periodical Medicine”, “Neurology”, “Medical Gothic”, “Molecules and Genes”, “Public Health” and “Unspeakable Diseases”.
UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)