Jules Evans, philosopher, policy director at the Centre for the History of Emotions at Queen Mary, and author of the fabulous blog Philosophy for Life, visited Durham earlier this week. His just-published essay “Should Universities Teach Well-being?” addresses a question close to the concerns of the Centre for Medical Humanities, as noted in the introductory paragraphs.
UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)