Ian Hacking will give the C.I. Oakley memorial lecture in Medicine and the Arts, entitled ‘Making Up Autism’, at 5.15 on Monday May 13th in the Rupert Beckett Lecture Theatre, Michael Sadler Building, University of Leeds (see building 78 on this interactive campus map). All welcome and there will be a reception following the talk.
UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)