To complement our reviewing of scholarly work in literature and science, the British Society for Literature and Science has recently launched a new arts blog. Through the blog, members will be able to share their responses to and participation in the wider engagement with science among the contemporary arts. The blog will be open to all to read and to all members to contribute. We welcome contributions on any aspect of contemporary culture’s engagement with science, whether through poetry, fiction, theatre, cinema, television, music, dance, exhibitions, performance art, public talks, journalism or popular science-writing, and wherever in the world it is taking place. As well as announcements and reviews of new publications or events, members are welcome to post interviews, recordings and links to other websites, including to their own original work.
UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)