We put up a call for papers for The International Advanced Seminar in Philosophy of Medicine earlier this year. Held in Paris the seminar will be working through the topic “Unity and autonomy in the philosophy of medical science”. They now have a full programme which can be downloaded here. It looks like it will be a fascinating event for those planning to attend. If you have not yet registered but are interested in attending, admission is free but you do need to register by following the instructions listed on their website: http://iaspm.sciencesconf.org/registration/index.
UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)