In this audio recording you will hear Jane Macnaughton give her keynote address at the Annual Association of Medical Humanities conference, held at the University of Aberdeen. If you have not yet read Will Viney’s review of the conference, this can be found here; it will give you a wider sense of conference’s ambitions and accomplishments. Jane’s talk explains what it means to create future-orientated research agendas that address global issues, while describing many of the projects that are being carried out and developed at Durham’s Centre for Medical Humanities.
UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)