The Hearing the Voice project is hosting talks by two visiting anthropologists this Wednesday 18 September: Andrew Irving (University of Manchester), will be speaking on ‘Everyday (Ad)ventures in Ekphrastic Ethnography’ in the Henry Dyson Room (Hild-Bede) from 3.30 to 5pm. This will be followed by the Joint Special Interest Group in Psychosis, featuring a presentation from Professor Janis H Jenkins on ‘Tangible Experience of the Extaordinary and the Ordinary: Psychosis as a Fundamental Human Process’ from 5.30 -7 pm. All welcome.
UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)