The Wellcome Trust have just released a short video introducing the medical humanities and profiling projects which are currently supported through a range of funding schemes. Durham University’s Hearing the Voice project is featured from 2’46” – congratulations to CMH affiliate Prof Charles Fernyhough (shown here in conversation with Jacqui Dillon) and all the HtV researchers!
UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)