Professor Jerome Carson writes: A PhD researcher, Anna Sexton, who is an archivist, has established a Recovery Archive on the Omeka system. It features work from four people with lived experience of mental health problems. These are Peter Bullimore, Andrew Voyce, Dolly Sen and Stuart Baker-Brown. The site features a variety of contributions from each author. A symposium is being held at the Wellcome Trust in London on Monday December 9th. as which all four indivuduals will be talking about their work. Open access to the site will be launched after this symposium. If anyone wants more details please e-mail me, Professor Jerome Carson.
UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)