UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)
Tag Archives: CSGS
Centre for Sex, Gender and Sexualities’ Summer PG/ECR Workshop (CfP, Durham University, 5 June 2013).
The workshop, which has limited space, is designed specifically for postgraduates, advanced students and staff who research in the area of sex, gender and sexualities, who are interested in spending a day participating in a truly interdisciplinary workshop and who … Continue reading
Society and policy without boundaries: Centre for Sex, Gender and Sexualities at Durham University, Public Meeting Wed 29 Feb 2012
The Centre for Sex, Gender and Sexualities invites all university staff and students and members of the community to participate in an ‘open forum’ for discussing the future activities of the centre. Wednesday 29th February 2012, 1:00 pm – 2:30 … Continue reading
Durham’s Purple goes Pink! – An Invitation to the launch of Durham University’s first Research Centre For Sex, Gender And Sexualities
Durham’s Purple goes Pink! – Come to the launch of Durham University’s first Research Centre For Sex, Gender And Sexualities Thursday 17th November 6:15 – 7.30pm Followed by wine and canapés from 7.30pm Appleby Lecture Theatre Durham University Science Site, South Road, … Continue reading