UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)
Tag Archives: doctorate
Are you or your students thinking of a doctorate in medical humanities? Apply to study at the Centre for Medical Humanities!
ARE YOU OR YOUR STUDENTS THINKING OF A DOCTORATE IN MEDICAL HUMANITIES? The Durham Centre for Medical Humanities is keen to support applications to the University’s various sources of funding for students holding, or expecting to hold, a first degree … Continue reading →