UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)
Tag Archives: history of psychology
From Moral Treatment to Psychological Therapies: Psychotherapeutics from the York Retreat to the Present Day (Conference, London, 11–13 October 2013)
FROM MORAL TREATMENT TO PSYCHOLOGICAL THERAPIES: PSYCHOTHERAPEUTICS FROM THE YORK RETREAT TO THE PRESENT DAY University College London, 11th-13th October 2013 The conference programme is now online (though note that timings are subject to change). To register, please click here.
“The Construction of Norms in 17th- to 19th-Century Europe and the US” (1-yr Pre/Post-doc, Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Berlin)
Max-Planck-Institut für Wissenschaftsgeschichte, Berlin, announces 1 Pre/Postdoctoral position for one year (with possible extension) Starting date: January 1, 2014 (flexible) Outstanding junior scholars are invited to apply. The position is awarded in conjunction with the research project The Construction of Norms … Continue reading