UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)
Tag Archives: Mourning
Grief. Language. Art. University of Liverpool, 8-10 July 2014 For my rough sorrows; cease, be dumb and mute, Give up your feet and running to mine eyes, And keep your measures faor some lover’s lute, Whose grief allows him music … Continue reading
How can literary theories of mourning be brought into the 21st Century? Some help would be much appreciated!
Naomi Banks writes: I am due to present a paper at the ‘Poetry and Melancholia‘ conference this July in Stirling. My contribution to this conference is based on a section of my PhD thesis on Northern Irish Elegy. Elegy can … Continue reading