UK Blog Awards 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Exhibition by people with neurological impairments: “In the Realm of Others”
- Book announcement – Work, psychiatry and society, c. 1750-2010
- Medical Humanities at Umeå University, Sweden – a Special Issue of Kulturella Perspektiv (Cultural Perspectives)
- Disability and Disciplines: The International Conference on Educational, Cultural, and Disability Studies (CfP, Conference, 1-2 July 2014)
- Reminder: British Society for Literature and Science (CfP, Liverpool, 16-18 April 2014)
Tag Archives: sociology of health & illness
Translating Happiness: Medicine, Culture & Social Progress (CFP, Special Issue, Health, Culture & Society)
Call for Papers for a Special Issue of Health, Culture and Society: Translating Happiness: Medicine, Culture and Social Progress This year the General Assembly of the United Nations (UN) proclaimed March 20th the International Day of Happiness. This day is … Continue reading
Drinking Dilemmas: Space, Culture & Identity Keynote Speakers: Prof. Gill Valentine (University of Sheffield) Dr. Mark Jayne (University of Manchester) Prof. Robert Hollands (Newcastle University) Call for Papers Despite recent advances, academic studies of alcohol still frequently … Continue reading
Interested in becoming a member of the Sociology of Health and Illness Editorial Board? Clink on this link to complete the Nomination Form and return it by Wednesday 28th August 2013.